- Directing, managing and performing laboratory testing in a precise and accurate manner.
- Evaluating test data and measuring it against established criteria of accuracy, reliability and quality control.
- Evaluating instrumentation and test data to determine validity and feasibility of new instrumentation, new tests
and better laboratory processes and procedures.
- BS in Medical Tech or the appropriate equivalent.
- Current Medical Tech Licensure.
- 5 years experience in laboratory supervising
- Speciality of Allergy/Immunology a plus.
- Basic computer literacy
This is an immediate need, so do not delay in applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year